Saturday 30 March 2013

Yarn envy

Because I've had an awful week, I decided to treat myself to some yarns. I'd been looking at other blogs and getting yarn envy. I've done a few granny squares in cheaper stuff and feel I've mastered it to make something special.

Here they are, they look good enough to eat. Some people buy chocolate - I buy yarn. Mr Bee helped me pick the colours. :)





All Sublime Baby Cashmere Merino Silk DK. Yum.

It's super soft but a little pricey. The local sewing shop where I bought them, Stitchery Do, sell them for £5.00 a ball which is not bad even compared to internet prices.

There wasn't really many options available for quality crochet with zingy colours and I'd seen this stuff before and was overcome with its softness and quality.

I came home and bought some more colours online. Can't wait for them to arrive.

My only other problem is where to store them!


1 comment: