Friday 9 August 2013

Boodles Super Dooper Chunky T-Shirt Yarn

I've started multiple projects in the time I've been away but the most exciting one is the Pouf Project with Boodles (liked Hooked) yarn. I got it at Hobbycraft for 3 for 2.

I couldn't really find a decent pattern for a pouf so I'm making up my own! This is my work in progress:
It's quite loud but my house is so plain it could with a shock of colour or two.

We've been busy gardening at the moment so it's really impeding my crochet time. I will upload some pictures of that soon, but at the moment it's too embarrassingly bad!

6 comments:

  1. That yarn looks really interesting. I've been seeing rugs made from real t-shirts lately and this looks a little easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it must be a nightmare to use real t-shirts yourself (although very eco so worth it), the strips would have to be a very consistent thickness, even a few millimetres can make it look a bit odd! x

      Delete
  2. OH it's lovely to see you again, it seems so long since you sent even a word, but I know you've been settling in to your lovely new abode which is a very nice thing to do, and I'm happy for you and Mr Bee.
    This is a very interesting project and lovely colours for your new home - so please show when it's all finished, please!
    Looking forward to seeing your garden progress too!
    Joy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy - I do plan to do some more updating on my blog over the coming months. We've actually finished our front garden (a project done!) so i think that merits a post. Hazel x

      Delete
  3. I love the colours you used! I've been seeing a lot of these poufs lately, but yours is the prettiest so far ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you for the compliment! I am loving these colours at the moment. :) x

      Delete